Tuesday, September 27, 2011

#4 - Bulletproof Compensation

{!firstname},

At the end of the day it's all about the "Benjamins".

Strap in and click play to learn how Ambit combines big upfront income with true walk away & bulletproof residual...
http://ambitpros.com/bulletproof-compensation

My friend, I hope the pieces are falling in place for you... what is it that's holding you back?


Sincerely,

Shawn Cornett

Ambit Energy Executive Consultant
ambitpros@gmail.com
(210)232-6032

P.S. You would not sleep tonight if you understood the magnitude of the shift of wealth taking place right now with energy deregulation and the ground-floor timing you possess. Check out the Explore Ambit Energy page to get more info or better yet pick up the phone and give me a call if you have a serious interest being a part of this award winning business and team.

1 comment:

  1. Shawn, I watched the video referenced above - bulletproof compensation. Easy to follow - something I would definitely show to prospective MC's. However, I have a few questions - what is the date of the video? Does not Ambit Energy pay down 7 levels now? Jut trying to get this straight in my head!?! Is there a more up-to-date video that explains it the way you do?

    ReplyDelete